Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm In Love (With That Song)

Keeping in mind the nature of the upcoming show in Mpls (Paul will play songs and also be interviewed, probably talking about some/all of the songs he plays), what songs would you like to hear him play?

You can vote on this in poll form here: Paul Westerberg - The Craft Poll

Basically, you rate songs you would LOVE to hear in this format highly (i.e. 10) and songs you would not like to hear as much, lowly (i.e. 0) and anywhere in between. Note that yes, there are songs missing from the poll. I didn't want the poll to be any longer than it already is (it's LONG) so I went off polls that I did in the past in winnowing the list and also common sense (by which I mean, "Dope Smokin' Moron" isn't included....). Your feedback is much appreciated!

No comments: