Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More "49:00" Art Work

How much do I love "49:00"? Well, I'm sitting here updating the site instead of watching "Project Runway" - believe me, that means I love it A LOT. I got the official back cover art work today and you can find it on the "49:00" page. Here's a picture of it, but you want to click through to the "49:00" page to get the hi-res version for printing and also find out about some alternate cover art options.



As of now (9:45PM EDT), Paul is still #1 on the Amazon MP3 Album chart. Take that, "Mamma Mia" movie soundtrack! The release is still getting plenty of mentions in the press, including an excellent piece on PopMatters,which you can find here.

ABCNews.com (who knew?) has what I think is the best article on "49:00" to date because it's actually a review of the album (by Allan Raible), and it's a very thoughtful and (positive) review at that. I've been wondering when/if we would see some full-fledged reviews, since it's a unique and challenging offering to try and review. And now we have one.

No comments: