Monday, July 21, 2008

Paul Westerberg 49:00 Update

Note: In order to get the album for $0.49 (rather than the whopping price of $0.89), you need to use the link I posted below and:
- Click on the "Buy MP3 album with 1-Click" button
- Download Amazon's MP3 Downloader (takes 1 minute)
- Proceed with purchase

Because of the way it's entered in the system ($0.89 for the 'song' and $0.49 for the 'album'), if you don't do it this way, you will be charged $0.89.

I checked in on the status of downloads for those outside the US and the problem is being worked on and hopefully, I'll have information later today on an alternate means for international downloads.

2 comments:

Let It Be Beatles said...

Thanks Kathy....I'm from Australia and like many other Paul fans outside the US I'm going crazy knowing these new songs are out there somewhere but I can't hear them!

Look forward to hearing some good news (hopefully!) soon.

Phil Wilkins said...

We will this reach us Europeans?